|Not my picture, by the way. I couldn't get my phone to connect to my laptop for a picture of these ones.|
These thick and chewy beauties are gonna take you about 12-15 minutes to bake, and serve about two dozen. This of course depends on the size that you make them, I made them a teensy bit too large, so they took longer to bake.
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp salt (only if using unsalted butter)
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream your butter and sugar together until it gets light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing completely.
- Beat in your flour, baking soda and salt.
- When that is done, add the two cups of chocolate chips (by hand), and put them on some cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly underdone.
- Cool on the sheets completely.
And there you have it, cookies to make even the crazy ones sane! Pair with a glass of milk and you're all set.
Enjoy your cookies, and cheers!